Situated in the historic district of Albayzin, at the foot of the Alhambra, this offers unique accommodation within a noble house dating back to the end of the 15th century.
All the magic and charm of the Alhambra are reflected in Morisco houses and can be enjoyed here. The accommodation boasts eye-catching views of the Alhambra and Generalife, as well as allowing easy access to the city area and the Alhambra.
During your stay, keep in touch with friends and family by making use of the free internet connection.
Room prices starting from: 75 EUR
Check-in after: 14:00
Check-out before: 12:00
Total rooms: 14
Euro/Mastercard, American Express, Visa, Diners Club,
Double Room Exterior Views -
All rooms have lateral views of the Alhambra, Generalife or Albaicin area.
Room facilities include
Double Room- Internal Views (Patio Views) -
This room may be on the ground floor, or may have views of the internal courtyard.
Extra beds are not available in this room type.
Room facilities include
The city centre has driving restrictions, so we recommend you follow these instructions in order to get to the hotel.
- Take the motorway exit at the junction 128 ''Centro Mendez Nuñez''.
-You will arrive at a crossroads with Hipercor on your left; go straight on and you will see the Granada Center Hotel on your right.
- Go straight on keeping to the left until you arrive at a tunnel, where you must follow the signs for Albayzin-Sacromonte.
- Directly after the tunnel on your right, there is a bus stop and a set of traffic lights; turn right so that the Ceramic shop is on your left and the bus stop is on the right.
- Make sure you do not go up the hill, but turn right (sharply) into Calle Ancha de Capuchinos.
- Go straight on until you see a magnificent old building on your left (Hospital Real) and gardens on your right (Pza. Del Triunfo).
- Continue until you get to a roundabout and a very big arch (Arco de Elvira).
- Pass under this arch, go straight on until you arrive at a restricted access point, push the red button with the phrase “pulse para hablar”. Here you just have to inform the traffic operator about your reservation at the hotel, giving the reference number 2720/01.
- Continue straight on until you get to Plaza Nueva on your left; turn left at the traffic lights and you will be facing a big church (Sta. Ana).
- Continue and you enter Carrera del Darro. Follow this one way street until you see a square on your right with tables, trees and a fountain.
- Keep going, the Alhambra will be up on your right and you will see the hotel sign post on a street on the left (Cuesta de la Victoria).